- We Welcome Plan, Agency & Self-Managed Participants
- Services Offered 24/7 Including After Hours
- Support For Complex & Standard Needs
- Support Coordination
- Early Intervention
Our disability services and supports focus on your choices and are tailored to your requirements so you can achieve your full potential and live your best life.
We offer long-term, one-on-one support to people living with a disability in Sydney, the Hunter region and Newcastle.
We take the time to get to know you – your likes and loves, your needs and wants – and then we do our best to match you with one of our wonderful, handpicked disability support workers.
Focus Disability Services is a registered NDIS provider.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides people with a permanent or significant disability with support to live as independently as possible, be connected to their community and build skills for everyday living and employment.
At Focus Disability Services, we are proud to provide NDIS services in which you have full control over the services and supports you receive. Your choices are our focus. We take the time to get to know you and tailor services and supports to help you achieve your goals.
Choose from a Range of Services and Supports
At Focus Disability Services, your choices are our focus. We take the time to get to know you – your likes and loves, your needs and wants – and tailor services and support packages to help you achieve your goals.
- Maintain your daily routines with help around the house and garden
- High Quality assistance in cleaning with attention to detail
Social Support and Community Participation
- Help to stay connected to your community, your passions and favourite activities
- Qualified professionals you can trust to provide high quality clinical care at home
- Transport assistance
- In home supports to maintain daily routines
Assistance with daily activities
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Administration or Assistance
- Personal care including:
- Hoist and sling management
- Toileting, continence and catheter management
- Bowel care
- Art Therapy
- Pet Therapy
Contact us today and we’ll be in touch shortly
We can also arrange for a member of our friendly client services team to visit your home for a no-obligation, complimentary care consultation.