At Focus Home Care we believe in embracing our older years as a time of new possibilities. If you or your loved one is beginning to find it a challenge to manage your personal care, household tasks, social activities or healthcare, we can provide a range of services to support you and coordinate your care so you can get on with making the most of this time of life.
What We Offer
We offer private services, government-approved Home Care Packages, and specialised innovative dementia care programs. We know that everyone is different and has individual needs. Our approach to care means that we can help you live the life you want, for longer.
Your Care is our Focus. We are trusted by clients across New South Wales to bring innovative in-home care solutions to older people. We’re here to listen and help.
- Companionship & Social Support
- Outings & Social Activities
- Carer Respite
- Household Admin & Errands
- Meal Prep
- Cleaning & Tidying
- Laundry & Ironing
- Home Maintenance & Modification
- Lawn Mowing & Outdoor Maintenance
- Personal Care
- Home Nursing
- Recovery & Rehabilitation
- Post-operative care
- Medication Assistance & Administration
- Mobility Aids
- Case Management & Coordination
- Innocative Dementia Care
- Montessori for Dementia
- Allied Health & Rehabilitation
- Technology Solutions
- Professional Counselling & Advice
- Advanced Care & Aged Care Planning
- Art Therapy
We offer a wide variety of services
Our professional care workers offer a range of personal and social services.
Contact us today and we’ll be in touch shortly
We can also arrange for a member of our friendly client services team to visit your home for a no-obligation, complimentary care consultation.